BECOME AN AUTHORIZED DEALER
- Minimum Investment of $5000 representing the initial order.
- No min purchases required beyond initial order.
- Training provided
- Incentives ......
- Investment required in money and time.
- How much space is required.
- What to expect for support
- Protected territory
- Access to 1,000’s of photos and ad copy..
- Access to parts and service
- Use of intellectual property ..
- sales and rental revenue ...
- ROI: margins range from 32-50+%... kayaks. SUP’s. Accessories and trailers ..
- listing on website as authorized dealer
- Lead generation
The 68-year-old from Tecumseh, Ont. says he likely would have gravitated to the activity eventually, but the events of the past few months gave him more of a reason to get on the water to escape.
"It's just amazing," Foland said. "I've always been active outdoors. But with COVID, the gym closed, and I would go to the gym often...I just needed something else to do and kayaking really fit the bill."
But it wasn't easy for him to dip his paddle in the water — he had to wait seven weeks for his kayak to arrive because of the large demand.
Canoe and kayak rentals were up 20 to 30 per cent compared to 2019.
"I think it was due to the fact that many activities were closed ... so they could come here and we were happy to be able to do that for people. It seemed like they needed something," LaPointe said.
"So they can get out here, they can explore, they can see nature, they can do all that and they can get off the grid for a while. They can forget about all that stuff that they're dealing with and and just kind of get back to basics ... and have a good time."